Batman says NO to critics

WARNING!!!-critics BEWAREgifgifs
gifgifs Batman says DON'T DO IT!!!

Welcome Everybody,


Contains Materials of Sexually Explicit Language & Nature!!!

Contains Materials of Sexually Explicit Language & Nature!!!
Something Very "DIFFERENT" Down this Rabbit Hole...

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Tonyboy69 Uncovered-3

  • Leave your troubles outside! So life is disappointing? Forget it! In here, life is beautiful!...(Cabaret 1972 Bob Fosse)-Best line ever!

Please everyone come in see the art work and get all the information about the graphic novel. Thought I would take this opportunity to share some personal family & friend photos with you, Just to give you more of an insight into the person behind these draws and this tale called...

The DARK WORLD Chronicles.



Pictures I can't recall the last time I saw them, anyway, these are glimpses of me with my beloved uncle Tommy. I was born in 1969 in Miami, Florida.

Recently went to visit my family in Virginia and I had to literally have a screaming match with my mother to release these pictures into my care with the expressed "heavily" caveat that I would return them promptly.











************************************************************************************





My Mom used to invite all of her girlfriends over to our house and they would play great music, dance, eat and enjoy each others company...Sometimes you just wished the party never stopped but unfortunately they end but in true retrospective-there is always a photo to keep the memories alive. This is a picture of my Mom in 1972-LIVING!!!! for her natural afro.




************************************************

Sorry these rare pictures from my 11th Birthday Party in 1980 at our house in Carl City, Florida are so blurry. These hold a great treasure within...One of my childhood fuck buddies is forever captured within these images (in fact) he's standing next to me-in 2 of the photos he's wearing a yellow shirt with a white t-shirt. His name was Chinard. I didn't really know how to deal with my feelings when I was younger about the whole boyfriend to fuck buddy ratio. These things you go through life learning and it's trail and error or cause and effect.

For me personally it was always...What NEW adventures I could get into, I wanted to experiment with everything and anybody who was willing. Two young, sexually curious young boys fooling around in an abandoned house in our neighborhood. Touching and exploring each other's hard erections and firm, bubbly asses. Don't remember if we kissed but I'm sure we must have at some point, I'm quit the romantic, Always have been and always will be.

GOD willing.

Chinard use to hold me tight in his grip as if he never wanted to share me with anyone, He would keep me in his clutches as if to make me feel like I would never leave him. My adult brain could process all these emotions, I just wish I was more mature back than...I often tried to be, Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad.

Truthfully...Mostly all GOOD.







Standing in the doorway was my Grandmother and my childhood friend Dietra-YES! The one that came to NYC to visit me last year with her sister Deedra, they are twins and we have been friend since Myrtle Grove Elementary in Carol City, Florida so like 1979, I think.

Also a few other kids from our neighborhood, Some have lived past the millennium and sadly some have been deceased for some time...Gone but not ever forgotten.

(In the picture with me standing next to the wall and Dietra is next to me, the boy on my side is Chinard).


Suddenly something shifted in the universe and me and my mother moved out of Miami and up to New York City in 1985. Talk about culture SHOCK!!!

WOW! NYC hit me like a mack truck coming at you full speed with no brakes. I had to adjust and adjust fast. Back in Miami, I learned some tragic news years later about my friend Chinard.

He was brutally murdered over something insignificant and I never got a chance to say good-bye. I think about him often...He would have been SUPER PROUD of the things I'm doing today with my talent.



No comments:

Please & TY!

Please & TY!
All is Appreciated! TY!

Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
The story is about two male entities inhabiting the same body throughout the 1970s,1980s,1990s and up-to-present day. One speaks in journal entries (the writer), the other speaks with a vivid, creative, wicked, imagination (the artist). A paperback comic book or an E-Book (available now Chapter One)...You should "STEP into the DARK WORLD" it is where these two male beings reside & survive.

Promise Yourself, First

Promise Yourself, First
From my BeLOVED Grandmother (R.I.P)

DARK WORLD marquee-1

DARK WORLD marquee-1
DARK WORLD marquee-1

DARK WORLD marquee-2

DARK WORLD marquee-2
DARK WORLD marquee-2

🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️⚧️ 🎶♿🚹 🚻🔞⚦♀️👍💖💫✨⭐🤩💘💝💗💓💞💕💔❤️‍🔥❤️‍🩹🔊🎵

🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️⚧️ 🎶♿🚹 🚻🔞⚦♀️👍💖💫✨⭐🤩💘💝💗💓💞💕💔❤️‍🔥❤️‍🩹🔊🎵
Lady Bunny

PLs Join Private FB group

KING of POP

KING of POP

The Man Behind The Dance Documentary-LaVelle Smith Jr. about Michael Jackson

The Man Behind The Dance Documentary-LaVelle Smith Jr. about Michael Jackson
Click Pic 4 TRUTH!

Theodore Roosevelt hs Bronx alumni 85-88 Closed group

🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️⚧️ 🎶♿🚹 🚻🔞⚦♀️👍💖💫✨⭐🤩💘💝💗💓💞💕💔❤️‍🔥❤️‍🩹🔊🎵

🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️⚧️ 🎶♿🚹 🚻🔞⚦♀️👍💖💫✨⭐🤩💘💝💗💓💞💕💔❤️‍🔥❤️‍🩹🔊🎵
General Hospital FB Page

MTV's The GRIND (1992-1996) alumni page on FB


The New York Times

LGBTQ-Get the DISH!!!

Thirty Mile Zone (TMZ)

GayTorrents-Movie Base

Marsha P. Johnson-BLESS YOU!!!

Glad to have met you-Marsha P. Johnson







"Don't let ANYONE steal YOUR PRIDE"



TY! Gilbert Baker & Harvey Milk!!!

UNMASK 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

UNMASK 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
Degenerate Piece of 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩



NEVER was and NEVER will Be...!!!

NEVER was and NEVER will Be...!!!
BENEFITS-Grow Older&Bitter-FASTER! & Extremely Unintelligent!!!

Silence-Justice!!!

📹 🚫🎥 🚫 📸 🚫📹 🚫🎥 🚫 📸 🚫📹 🚫🎥 🚫 📸 🚫

📹 🚫🎥 🚫 📸 🚫📹 🚫🎥 🚫 📸 🚫📹 🚫🎥 🚫 📸 🚫

RIP-Nashom Wooden

RIP-Nashom Wooden
Mona Foot

Rainfall Film's Wonder Woman-2013

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic
Greatest Female Heroine of All TIME!!!!

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

Wonder Woman Sycophantic

For Viewing & Judging-I know U can't HELP yourself

HeadLines & Hot Topics-Daily


Hateration Siqn-OFF!

Hateration Siqn-OFF!
Your Mirror Doesn't LIE

🙏🏻 🙏🏼 🙏🏾✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿🙏🏻 🙏🏼 🙏🏾✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿🙏🏻 🙏🏼 🙏🏾✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿🙏🏻 🙏🏼 🙏🏾✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿🙏🏻 🙏

🙏🏻 🙏🏼 🙏🏾✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿🙏🏻 🙏🏼 🙏🏾✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿🙏🏻 🙏🏼 🙏🏾✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿🙏🏻 🙏🏼 🙏🏾✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿🙏🏻 🙏

EDUCATION is Everything!FREE Will & Independent Thinker💡🧠

EDUCATION is Everything!FREE Will & Independent Thinker💡🧠
THUG Life has a QUICK! Expiration Date!⚰️🪦💸💰🤑🔫😜🤪⚱️💀